Sunday 10 September 2017

First blog task !

1. Why did you choose media media A-level ?

I choose media A-level because I enjoyed the subject when i first did it back in year 10.

2. Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

Yes. I took media in year 10 here at Greenford.

3.If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I got a C and i did the sci-fi genre in the exam and magazine cover, movie poster and music video. I did better in the Photoshop tasks rather then my video editing.

4. What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media? 

i hope to get the highest grade i can get for myself.

5.What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I am still uncertain but right now im leaning towards the idea of studying media at university.

6. What do you think the biggest media story of 2017 has been and why?

The recent hurricanes as they have been tragic and been on the news everywhere to make sure people are not harmed.

7.What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

Mainly sky and itv news.

8. What was the last film you watched?

Your name.

9. What is your favourite ever TV series?

Rick and Morty

10. How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?

I am not sure on how many hours i spend online cause i do spend my most time online which is ok as it is easier for me to catch up on recent news but not good as im isolated from the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment